Can I customize or make changes to a stock plan?
If you would like to make changes to a stock plan, you can contact us directly at ContactJeffBurnsDesigns@gmail.com and we will give you a quote on the cost of the requested changes.
What is included in our stock plans?
When you order a set of digital printed black & white prints you get the following:
- 6 sets of black & white copies on 24”x36” paper.
- 1 set reduced and printed on black & white 11″ x 17″ paper.
- 4 Exterior Elevations drawings of exterior walls including details, materials, and dimensions.
- Floorplan includes dimensions, walls, sizes and locations of all rooms, windows, doors, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, and other built-in features.
- Monolithic Slab Foundation Outline.
- Electrical Layout Plan.
- Roof Plan.
- Most stock plans include some 3D views. *Please ask and confirm to be sure.
- Most stock plans also included Cabinet Section details showing specific design and details by room. *Please ask and confirm to be sure.
- You will also receive a digital PDF file of a color render book. This includes full-color renderings to better communicate with your builder and sub-contractors in the field.
- You can also purchase an additional PDF digital plan file of your house plans.
What’s not included in a stock plan?
- Mechanical Duct Layout or Manual sizing (A/C).
- Electrical Service Size & Panel Schedule.
- Soil Test with Recommendations.
- Foundation Design & Engineering.
- Additional Reproduction/Copy Costs.
- City/Parish Permit or Plan Review Fees
What design process do we use to produce our stock and custom plans and designs?
We use a top-rated, leading architectural design software called Chief Architect to produce professional CAD & construction drawings and 3D renderings that clearly communicate the design in the field. Every successful building project should start with a good plan to ensure everyone involved understands exactly what you want and expect.
How to order a stock plan?
To set up the purchase of a stock plan, please email us at ContactJeffBurnsDesigns@gmail.com. Please include the name of the stock plan and changes you would like to have done, if any. This will give us an initial idea and scope for your project.